Papers accepted will be collected as a volume in the Folli series on Logic, Language and Information. The series aims to disseminate results of cutting-edge research and tutorial materials in a wide variety of logic-related fields concerned with the understanding of rationality and interaction. These fields include Game Theory and Decision Theory, Philosophy and Epistemology, Linguistics, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence.Editors:
- Wiebe van der Hoek (Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool, UK)
- Wesley H. Holliday (Department of Philosophy, UC Berkeley, USA)
- Wen-fang Wang (Institute of the Philosophy of Mind and Cognition, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan)
Links to proceedings of previous LORI conferences (last two in LNCS and/or folli series):
- van Ditmarsch, Hans; Lang, Jerome; Ju, Shier (Eds.), Logic, Rationality, and Interaction, Third International Workshop, LORI 2011, Guangzhou, China, October 10-13, 2011. Proceedings.
- Xiangdong He, John Horty, and Eric Pacuit (eds.), Logic, Rationality and Interaction: Second International Workshop, LORI 2009, Chongqing, China, October 8-11, 2009, Proceedings.
- Johan van Benthem, Shier Ju and Frank Veltman (eds.), A Meeting of the Minds-- Proceedings of the Workshop on Logic, Rationality and Interaction, Beijing, 2007
- Davide Grossi, Olivier Roy, and Huaxin Huang, Logic, Rationality and Interaction, 4th International Workshop, LORI2013, LNCS 8196, 2013, Springer.