In order to participate in LORI VI, registration is mandatory. Please complete and return the registration form and pay the registration fee by 11th July 2017 for early bird registration or by 11th August 2017 for regular registration. After 12th August 2017, regular registration is still possible until 31st August 2017, but the proceedings volume might not be available on site.
[Early Bird Registration Fees] (by 11th July 2017)
- Academic Rate: 20,000 yen (roughly equivalent to 170 Euro).
- Student Rate: 15,000 yen (roughly equivalent to 125 Euro).
- Accompanying Person Rate: 10,000 yen (roughly equivalent to 85 Euro).
[Regular Registration Fees]
- Academic Rate: 25,000 yen (roughly equivalent to 210 Euro).
- Student Rate: 20,000 yen (roughly equivalent to 170 Euro).
- Accompanying Person Rate: 15,000 yen (roughly equivalent to 125 Euro).
[Registration Package] Registration entitles you to:
- all academic sessions and conference materials,
- the proceedings volume (only for academic and student registration),
- reception on 11th September,
- banquet on 13th September,
- refreshments during the tea/coffee breaks.
The following are not included in the registration package:
- dinner on 12th and 14th,
- luch on any day,
- any form of insurance.
For accommodation. please look at the travel information page.
As regards insurance, conference participants as well as accompanying persons are responsible for making their own insurance arrangements.