Call for Papers
Paper Submission
Accepted Papers

Invited Speakers
People Involved

Visa Info
Tourist Info


Visa Information

Participants from other countries need a visa to enter China. Today in many countries it is easy for residents to get a tourist visa to China from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate. For participating in the LORI workshop, this tourist visa will give you enough time to attend the conference. There is no need for you to get an invitation letter from the conference. However, if you do need a letter for attending the conference, please send an email to us.

Obtaining the visa normally takes some time. Please consult your nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate to make sure you have enough time for getting your visa application approved. In case they accept the fax of an invitation letter, we can fax it to you directly. Please note that it is our policy that an invitation letter can be sent out or or faxed only to those people who have paid their registration fees or to the authors of accepted papers.

ILLC Universiteit van Amsterdam ILC Sun Yat-sen University

last modified on Sunday, 20-May-2007 9:31:40 CEST (Fenrong)